The International Journal of Entrepreneurship Management Innovation and Development (IJEMID) is a peer-reviewed journal is published biannually online in the UK:
- The manuscript should be original and has not been published previously.Please do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal or a conference.
- The manuscript should be in MS word format and submitted as an email attachment to our email box.
- Manuscripts should be between 5000 to 8000 words if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references.
- The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 150 – 250 words and few keywords or key phrases.
- The title of the paper should be on the cover sheet as well as the top of the first page of text.The authors’ names and affiliations should be on the cover sheet only.
- Authors of the papers being accepted should have a clear understanding that the copyrights are transferred to the International Journal of Entrepreneurship Management Innovation and Development (IJEMID) as a publisher.
- All content is freely available online without charge to the user.Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author(s).The permission is only required for personal purposes of researchers to promote and support research.
- It is not our policy to pay authors.
- You must include your full name, title, name of Affiliated Institution/University, full address of the institute/university on the front page(as per the template).The authors will be contacted in six-eight weeks time once the first submission is reviewed and you will then be asked to submit the revised manuscript. All papers will be double blind reviewed and acceptance notice will be provided within the shortest possible time.
- Units of measurement should be presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units. A list of non-standard Abbreviations should be added in the articles. In general, non-standard abbreviations should be used only when the full term is very long and used often. Each abbreviation should be spelled out and introduced in parentheses the first time it is used in the text.
- All manuscripts are subject to peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence.Submissions will be considered by an associate editor and—if not rejected right away—by peer-reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the authors.
Guidelines before submitting a manuscriptAuthors are strongly advised to please read and follow the following guidelines. Any manuscripts not meeting these guidelines will be either rejected or returned to the author(s) for correction.
- Required Word Counts
- All manuscripts must be
- Submitted in Microsoft® Word.
- be typewritten in English
- be written in objective third person point of view throughout
- Originality of manuscripts. EMID Journals will accept only ORIGINAL submissions for publication. . To be considered original, a manuscript must be at least 80% new material with no more than 250 consecutive words (properly cited) repeated verbatim from any previously published work.
- Simultaneous Submissions. No manuscript may be submitted to other publications at while you have submitted your manuscript to EMID Journals.
- As part of the manuscript submission process, you and your authors will be asked to sign the Author’s Warranty and Transfer of Copyright Agreement.
- EMID Journals considers plagiarism very serious academic offence. All manuscripts might be checked for plagiarised passages prior to being accepted for publication. Please ensure that all information taken from outside sources is properly cited and that all thoughts are composed in your own words. All instances of plagiarism will be immediately returned to the authors for correction and may be cause for removal of the manuscript from the publication. Please read our Ethics, plagiarism and malpractices policy for details,
- Titles may be no longer than 100 characters. Subtitles, if included, may be no longer than 50 characters.
- Note that all titles must be entered in title case. To put a title in title case, the first letter of each word should be capitalized unless that word is a preposition (position words such as “over,” “with,” or “between”), conjunction (connecting words such as “and” or “but”), or article (“a,” “an,” or “the”).
- Please format all headings as in line with our manuscript formatting templates
- A manuscript may include no more than 10 figures. All submitted images must follow the requirements outlined EMID Journal. Any figures or tables that do not meet these minimum specifications will be returned to the author(s) for correction. All figures must be submitted as separate files in .tif format. Please also note that it is the author’s responsibility to obtain permission to use any image currently under copyright by a third party. Please see the image guide for more information.
- Harvard citations. Please ensure that all information in your manuscript that is taken from another source is substantiated with an in-text reference citation. A minimum of 20 sources is required for each submission. Please also note that your references must follow Harvard (style. (The publisher will return your submission to you for correction if you do not properly format your references.)
- Self-citation. Researchers may need to cite their previously published works to communicate an idea effectively in their present manuscript. it is important that self-cited works do not account for, at most, 50% of the total references in the manuscript.
- Copy editing and proofreading. It is crucial that complete copy editing and proofreading of your manuscript be conducted prior to submission to ensure proper use of the English language, proper grammatical structure, and correct spelling and punctuation. Manuscripts that are submitted to the publisher are in their final form and ready for publication as is.
- Writing style and template . Please be advised to format your manuscript according to the proper template for your publication Journal Article Template
- Peer review. All submissions must undergo a double-blind review process before being accepted for publication.
Types of articles for Submission:
All submitted formatted full-text articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Following types of articles should be submitted for consideration to publish in IJEMID.
Regular Research Articles: These articles should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full-text article should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly. Regular Research Articles are 13 to 20 printed pages in length, but longer papers are also acceptable.
Original research papers will be considered for publication in conference partner Journal, the authors need to submit the article free from plagiarism, in the given format with signed Author Copyright form.
Published Articles: The articles which are already published in some other journal/ book chapter/ conference may also be submitted for the conference presentation.
Short Research Communications: A short communication article is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of the main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 3 printed pages in length.
Research Poster Articles: These articles should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full-text article should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly. Research Poster Articles are 4 to 5 printed pages in length but longer papers are also acceptable.
Original research papers will be considered for publication in conference partner Journal, the authors need to submit the article free from plagiarism, in the given format with signed Author Copyright form. Authors may opt to retain the copyright of the article and may publish their article in any other journal of their choice.
Dissertation/Ph.D./ Research Project Synopsis: The synopsis may also be submitted for a conference presentation. The synopsis may contain the summary and proposed findings of the research. It should also have keywords.
Research Abstracts: The authors may also send research abstracts for conference participation.
For original research articles, submitted for publication by conference committee: Manuscripts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal or conference.
The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors. It is also the authors’ responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular institution are submitted with the approval of the necessary institution.
Only an acknowledgment from the editorial office officially establishes the date of receipt. Further correspondence and proofs will be sent to the author(s) before publication unless otherwise indicated.
It is a condition of submission of a paper that the authors permit editing of the paper for readability.
All inquiries concerning the publication of accepted manuscripts should be addressed to the journal committee at ‘contact us’.
The research article Publication Process :
- Authors submit a research paper for consideration.
- The authors receive an acknowledgment of submission.
- Originally and non-plagiarism declaration by the authors
- The articles are double blind peer reviewed.
- The Article is either selected or rejected. If selected, sent back for revision to the authors.
- The authors will receive a detailed review of ‘full paper’ submitted to the author in due course of time. The review is given only for original and full papers submitted and not for abstract submissions. The review report will include; Reviewer and Editor Comments.
- The authors should revise and proofread the articles. Proofreading is solely the author’s responsibility. Any queries should be answered in full. Please correct factual errors only, or errors introduced by typesetting. Please note that once your paper has been proofed we publish the identical paper online.
- The authors resubmit the revised articles as per feedback by the reviewers. And also submit a copyright transfer to the publishers.
Copyright Transfer: All authors must sign the Transfer of Copyright agreement before the article can be published. This transfer agreement enables us to protect the copyrighted material for the authors but does not relinquish the authors’ proprietary rights. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, photographic reproductions, microfilm or any other reproductions of similar nature and translations.
MANUSCRIPT FORMAT AND STYLE (WRITING GUIDE)
CHECKLIST (Please check the full paper before sending to us)
The Research Paper Template should be used with the following subheadings:-
- Paper Title
- Authors Names, Affiliation, and brief biographies. (Full author names, Institute Name, Name of Department, Country Name, E-mail addresses, biography)
- Main Focus of the Article
- Review of the Literature
- Research Methods Used
- Analysis and Interpretation
- Findings and Discussion
- Scope for any Future Research
Font and Style
When submitting manuscripts for potential publication in the journal, please submit an original editable file in one of the .doc, .docx, .rtf style files in format template mentioned along with the review report. All figures, images, tables, etc., should be embedded into the original file. All submitted full-text articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference proceedings should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Detailed instructions on preparing papers for submission can be found in the Template Paper and Copyright Transfer Form.
TITLE (Font-16, Bold, Times New Roman)
Author name without Title like Dr., Prof. Etc. (Font-12, Bold, Times New Roman)
Affiliation with Institute Name, University, City, Country, Email ID (Font-12, Italic, Times New Roman, spacing 1.0)
Headings (Font-14, Bold, Times New Roman)
Abstract (Fond-12, Italic, Times New Roman), within bold lines.
The style should be new times roman and font- 12 Use tab after paragraph completion
There must be one enter gap before next heading started
Sub Heading (Font-12, bold, Times New Roman)
If there are any points to explain then bullet should be used, Style should be Document bullets – Times New Roman, font size-12
Table no. should be above the diagram. (Times New Roman, 12, Italic, Center Align)
The table should be formatted (Auto fit to window)
Figure no. should be below the diagram. (Times New Roman, 12, Italic, Center Align)
Figure no. or Table no. formatting should be like – Table 1: The font should be Times New Roman, font size-12, Italic
REFERENCES- (Harvard Format, Alphabetical Arrangement, Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Hanging Indent)
Citation: In text, as per Harvard Format.
Line and paragraph spacing – 1.5
Title, Author’s name, Affiliation – spacing 1.0
The paragraph should be justified
All margin should be NORMAL (1’’) (Left, Right, Top and Bottom)
Table:- Cell Align- Top left Table property- Auto fit, fit to window.
Formula:- Equations must be numbered, Should be right aligned
Paper Submission:-follow the Author’s submission link
IJEMID International Journal of Entrepreneurship Management Innovation and Development