Overview of IJEMID Journal Policy
- IJEMID International Journal of Entrepreneurship Management Innovation and Development is an open access journal where all the content is freely available at no cost. Permission is granted to all users to read, copy, download, print and search the full texts of articles.
- IJEMID is a committee journal where all research articles in the journal undergo strenuous peer review based on initial editor screening by at least two anonymous referees.
- All papers considered for potential publication are forwarded to the referees for review.
- The review process usually takes 6-8 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to non-substantive stylistic editing.
- The editor(s) reserve the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author(s) to do so, or reject the paper submitted.
- A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author(s) for proofreading. The copies should be corrected and returned to the editor(s) within fifteen days.
- Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
- Submission of a paper to this journal implies that the manuscript has not been published in, or submitted to any other journal and that the author(s) have received reasonable permission to use data obtained or contained in the manuscript.Previous presentation at professional meetings or seminars should be mentioned in a footnote.
- All manuscripts are subject to review by two or more independent, anonymous referees chosen by the editor(s). If revisions are necessary, the author(s) is asked to resubmit the revised manuscript incorporating the suggestions and/or recommendations of the referees within one month.
- Revisions not received within one month from the date of the notice must be resubmitted as a new manuscript with reference to the previous submission.
- All revisions must be accompanied by a letter detailing the changes made to the original document. Changes should also be indicated directly on the manuscript.
- Revisions will be re-reviewed at the discretion of the editor(s).The author(s) of an accepted manuscript will be notified and receive the camera-ready paper for proofreading prior to publication.
- Responsibility for the originality, non-fringing the copyright, and accuracy of the final copy lies with the author(s).
- The Editors reserve the right to return a manuscript to the corresponding author(s) without peer review if the manuscript does not comply with the guidelines for submission.
Guidelines for Authors
The International Journal of Entrepreneurship Management Innovation and Development (IJEMID) is a peer-reviewed journal is published biannually online in the UK: